Sunday, January 30, 2011

picture-----identity


This is the College Hall & Canteen in our campus. the reason why I feel that this is my favorite part of the school as I come to this part of the school regularly to eat as the food here is 10 times better than the high school side and I come here also for my cca volleyball. I feel that this is very peaceful place in our school during the time I come here as the JC students are having lessons and very few high school students actually comes here. Hence it allows me to do my homework, rest, play and reflect in peace without disruptions. It is linked to my identity as like this part of the school, I like quiet times as this allows me to be in peace and relax after the long school hours and also to reflect on the day and when the bell rings, the place is crowded and noisy just like me in class. So I hope you will like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment