Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ceremony opening speech by headmaster

Ceremony opening speech by headmaster

A new student –Upon hearing the headmaster giving his speech about the school’s latest achievements, it pressures me to excel and my imaginations ran wild as I thought of what lies ahead of me in the future. This had always been my dream school as I am honored to be able to be selected to study here as this is a renowned and prestigious school, I am extremely eager to start my new school life and embark on a chapter of my school life. As I sat on the bench, the headmaster called us to recite the four pillars. I stood up after my father told me to, but being a new student, I do not know what the four pillars were. I stood there and looked around cluelessly.

A parent - –Upon me hearing the headmaster giving his speech about the school’s latest achievements , I was very impressed with the school performance but this gives me more stress upon thinking and worrying about my son’ future in the school. However I was very pleased with my son’s ability to come to this prestigious school and I believe that he will be one of the best students here. “Please recite the four pillars,” the head master announced. The students stood up and I called my dear son to stand up too, as he was a student too, but I was wrong as no one stood up.

No comments:

Post a Comment