Saturday, February 12, 2011

wk 5 assng


This is the College Hall & Canteen in our campus. The sun above is like a friendly and cheerful guy, shining its glory to the earth. The fluffy clouds spread across the clear blue sky as the gentle breeze drift them slowly. The grass is like a soft fluffy carpet which looks so inviting to sleep. In the afternoon, the place will be as crowded and noisy like a wet market bustling with joy and excitement with people chatting, playing and eating together just like a family. However in the morning, the place is as quiet as a mouse with tired students taking their morning nap, sleeping soundly like a baby. After school hours just before my cca training, the peaceful surroundings here, just like the gentle breeze, resulting in a calming atmosphere here allowing me to do my homework quickly. I love this place as its atmosphere is so great that it makes me feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment